Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Sian's "Great Big Swap of Very Small Things"!


Most of you also follow Sian over at From High In The Sky ... did you sign up for the "Great Big Swap of Very Small Things"?  It is ever so exciting to be joining in for a big bit of fun in a small envelope.  It is a great idea as it fits in with my equally as small budget as it call all be sourced from your own stash :-)  The Flopsy Bunnies are on their way to Cate at Life Behind the Purple Door with a cute envelope of fun!


I even found a funky envelope to pack it all in!  Thanks Sian for organising this!!!  Everyone sends something to the person on the list after their name and Lou from In This Life has already contacted me for my address.  It will be a very exciting month for everyone involved!

Enjoy stalking the mailman!
Chipper

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, thanks for letting us have a peep. It certainly does look like a very covetable envelope

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty envelope!..I must get cracking with mine
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait until Cate receives your package and shares it with us!! This is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi chipper thanks for commenting on my blog! I'm still not got the habit if checking my blog (or blogging regularly) so I apologise for the delay ;-)
    This swop has been fun and I can't wait to see the other bloggers new stash

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen some great stuff here. Worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. Your work is truly appreciated around the clock and the globe. เซียน ส เต็ ป 69

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to brighten my day :-)
Due to spam I have had to stop comments from Anonymous users. I apologise if this causes you any difficulty.