Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Crafting with Studio Calico

If you read my last post you will know that a friend and I subscribed to a kit club for 7 months .  I loved my first kit and I made two layouts from it amidst moving house at the end of last year!  I haven't had a chance to post them and as crafting time is sparse this week I will share them now.

Why are you not crafting instead of blogging you may ask?  I have a very good reason for it, I have set my alarm for early tomorrow morning to watch a friend teaching a craft class on U-stream with Helmar and will soon be heading to bed.  If you are awake and at your computer at 11pm GMT Tuesday then click HERE to watch the class with Amy from Sparkling Gnome Studios.  You can also watch a recording of the class at any time if you happen to be sleeping/working when it is live :-)

Here are my layouts, both from the Character Breakfast at the Grand Floridian Hotel.  The first one is all about eating ice-cream for breakfast :-)  The papers in this kit were soooooo pretty!


The second page is about meeting Mary Poppins!!!!  I had to get into this photo!  Mary Poppins and Alice in Wonderland were my MUST meet characters :-)


I wasn't sure how to use the butterfly sequins but I think it turned out nicely.

Happy Crafting!
Chipper :-)

1 comment:

  1. Your pages are so pretty! I really like the designs and the colours you have chosen, plus, who wouldn't want to hear about meeting Mary Poppins? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to brighten my day :-)
Due to spam I have had to stop comments from Anonymous users. I apologise if this causes you any difficulty.