Pages

Wednesday 23 November 2011

This is cool ...

I found this on Pinterest the other day and I am hoping to attempt to make them for our Thanksgiving table on Thursday.  I will have to do a few substitutions as we don't have candy corn :-(  but The LOML suggested M&M's instead so that should still work.  I will have to stop at the super expensive gourmet candy store to get the mini peanut butter cups but we all LOVE them so we need to have them!

Click here for full details and instructions.

I am making the pies tonight as I have to work on Thursday until lunch.  Then I am heading to my mom's to help cook the turkey.  For those of you who celebrate Thanksgiving, have a wonderful day on Thursday!!!  For those of you who don't celebrate it, have a wonderful day too :-)

Thanks
Chipper

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get to make these...they look super cute! Happy Thanksgiving for tomorrow..have a great family day
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to brighten my day :-)
Due to spam I have had to stop comments from Anonymous users. I apologise if this causes you any difficulty.