Pages

Monday 14 November 2011

Need some help please ...

For those few special people who read my blog :-) I would like to know if any of you could lend me a hand.  I am feeling kind of low at the moment and struggling to really get into the Christmas spirit.  I am looking to make as many presents as possible this year but have limited time and funds.  I had thought to make up a few hampers with some baked goods and other craft things.  They can't only contain baked goods or I will be baking like crazy every night for the few days leading up to Christmas!  So it is the 'other crafty' things that I need a bit of help with.

Do any of you have any ideas that could make special Christmas gifts for both men and women??  Or have you possibly seen a good blog that you can recommend which has some gift ideas?  Any suggestions would be great :-)

Many thanks,
Chipper

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling low at the moment. Sometimes preparations for Christmas can affect us in different ways, can't they?

    I think the best place for you to look would be Pinterest. You are bound to find just the thing on there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Sian's right...Pinterest is probably a good bet. Have you been foolowing Cate's 100 Days of Christmas over at www.lifebehindthepurpledoor.com- she had a couple of posts about handmade gifts...sorry, I don't do handmade- scrapbooks are my limit!! Hope you get some inspiration and feel better abour things soon!
    Alison xx
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to brighten my day :-)
Due to spam I have had to stop comments from Anonymous users. I apologise if this causes you any difficulty.