Pages

Friday 14 October 2011

Some Christmas Cards

I haven't done a great deal over the past few days as I have been working alot and I have had a terrible headache almost non stop.  I think it is the suddenly warmer weather.  Hopefully my increased water intake will get rid of it soon.  I get so busy at work that I forget to drink water!

Earlier this week I started playing with some of my new Papermania Christmas goodies.  I was really looking forward to trying some of the new big stamps.  I sulked when I couldn't find a big enough acrylic block until I remembered what a friend told me to use ... my Cuttlebug 'C' plate!  That fixed that problem and I was off.  I am by no means amazing at colouring-in, but I so enjoy it.  Here are the first few I made ...


The sun was very bright so the colour is a little off and you can't see any of the sparkle.  My clear Sakura Stardust pen was put to work on all of these!  I love that pen and if you like instant sparkle, go grab yourself one.  You won't regret it!

I coloured mostly with my Zig Brushables.  I like them because they are kinda foolproof :-)  No need to worry about what blends with what!

I also tried colouring the baubles with some Sakua Glaze pens.  I hardly ever use them and thought I really should get them out.  I think I would prefer using them if I had heat embossed the image.  They look a little messy for me.  However I liked the stamps and the kids have also enjoyed colouring some in too.

So that is 4 cards down ... I suppose I should figure out how many I am sending out this year!

Chipper

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to brighten my day :-)
Due to spam I have had to stop comments from Anonymous users. I apologise if this causes you any difficulty.