Pages

Thursday 27 October 2011

Sneak peak ...

I thought I would share with you all a few sneak peaks of our classroom decorated for our Halloween party. A customer who is coming to the craft-a-thon kindly lent us her decorations. My only contributions were the streamers, balloons and everything on the table.  Two of our DT along with a customer came along and helped decorate.  It looks great!

Enter if you dare!
Our DT wall.  The decorations were all cut on the Eclips.
The hallway to the toilets.  The classroom is the door on the right.
The entry.  The food table will be on the wall to the left.  The classroom is through the double doors.

The left side of the classroom

The table packs.  I printed off everyones names.
We dressed up our dummy in The Thinkers old ghost costume.  The Princess made the sign.
The right side of the classroom


They even decorated the ladies!


I took the photos with my new iPhone 4s!  Pretty good for the default camera.  We have a holiday here tomorrow so we are all looking forward to the day off and baking cookies!  Then the 12hr Craft-a-thon on Saturday.  

Enjoy your weekend,
Chipper

2 comments:

  1. This looks FAB...what a lot of work you've put into it...hope it's a great crop!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I wish I could attend this awesome crop! What a fabulous job!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to brighten my day :-)
Due to spam I have had to stop comments from Anonymous users. I apologise if this causes you any difficulty.