Pages

Sunday 11 September 2011

Starting Points

I really love Shimelle's new weekly challenge, Scrapbook Starting Points!  Each week she posts the start of a page and on the following day she posts how she finished it.  I love this challenge as the finished page doesn't influence how your page develops.  Each of the finished pages look so different.  Here is this weeks starting point.

And here is my completed page.

Basic Grey LilyKate
The photos are from when we set up The Princess' 10th Birthday Craft Party.  Everything was pink and purple and these papers were just perfect.
I was hoping that the banner at the top would reflect the streamers in the room and distract your eye from the VERY busy and ugly back wall of the top photo.  I think it helps nicely!  You can't have a princess without a bit of bling so I jazzed it up a bit.

I really feel the page could use a little more embellishment, but I am not sure how or with what.  Do you have any suggestions?  I have put it to the side for now as nothing I have tried so far is right.  Either way I like it :-)

Chipper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to brighten my day :-)
Due to spam I have had to stop comments from Anonymous users. I apologise if this causes you any difficulty.