Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Explore is not happening today



I was planning to catch up today as I finish work early.  But when I got home I fell asleep on the couch for 3 hrs and although I am now awake the fog in my brain is not clearing.  I have read Tuesday's prompt and it sounds sooooooo good.  I want my brain to be working at full capacity for that one, so it will have to wait.   :-)  I am not even going to read the prompt for Wednesday!!!!

I always have wonderful plans but they don't always come together.  Never mind, they will later.  I have enjoyed sitting here catching up on my blog reading though.  And some of the other participants of this class have posted some lovely things.  Some of my favourites so far are Mandy, Dolly, and Karen.  They have each posted something that caught my eye.  There are so many doing this class that I am sure there are lots of other great posts, but I am not following everyone as time is not on my side.

**update** I finally had time to check out the pintrest board that two of the other participants have started all about Explore.  It is AMAZING and full of inspiration.  I love the google map envelopes!  I have deliberately avoided looking at pintrest as there is a slight (ok maybe better than slight!) chance that I will get addicted.  oops!

I hope you are doing a better job keeping up than I am, but this is all I am typing today as I keep making mistakes! LOL

Chipper

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to having a look when you DO catch up!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been super busy with my family visiting and not done any exploring recently either. Hoping to do some next week... How about you?
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Mandy, Looks like both of us have been super busy :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to brighten my day :-)
Due to spam I have had to stop comments from Anonymous users. I apologise if this causes you any difficulty.